What Kinds of Cookies Do We Use?
The Site may use Strictly Necessary Cookies, Performance Cookies, Functional Cookies, Targeting Cookies and Social Media Cookies.? Any of these may be first-party cookies or third-party cookies, persistent or session.?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:? These are cookies without which you would not be able to use this Site. For example, Strictly Necessary Cookies adjust the Site data transmitted to match your Internet connection, get you to the secure versions of the Site, and help provide services you specifically request.? If you set your browser to block these cookies, some parts of the Site will not work. Strictly Necessary Cookies do not store any Personal Information.
- Functional cookies:?These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and more personalized features.? Depending on context, Functional Cookies may store certain types of Personal Information as needed to provide functionality.
- Social Media Cookies:? Social Media Cookies make social sharing easier for you, provide you with tools to connect with the Site, and help us better understand both the audience for the Site and the effectiveness of our social media outreach.? These are third-party cookies.? Your choices with respect to such cookies are determined by the social media platforms on which you have accounts.? Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950?
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation? We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience or LinkedIn’s Audience program which enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email list when they visit Facebook or LinkedIn respectively. We provide Personal Information such as your email address and phone number to the social media provider to enable it to determine if you are a registered account holder. You may opt-out of participation in this program by contacting us as noted below. You may also opt out of receiving these ads from the social media network directly.
Don’t Want Cookies?
Most web browsers let you choose whether to accept cookies.? Most also let you delete cookies already set.? The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser.? Such browser settings are typically found in the “options”, “tools” or “preferences” menu. You may also consult the browser’s “help” menu.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
There are online tools available for clearing all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, such as?www.allaboutcookies.org.? Usually, deletion of cookies will anonymize the information associated with the pixel and a website will not receive any further associated information. Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.